Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Maxine Cartoons Birthday

Vows! !

Yes, quickly, quickly, quickly! " We have just a month to bow to the proprieties:

Happiness, madness, happiness, success, laughter ,..... all that for 2011.

As I much fun, I want you in the order of countries that are gradually increased to midnight according to their time zone (yes, I'm a guy twisted):

Kia hari te tau hou
Good ane
谨 贺 新年
新年 快乐
chuc mung năm mới
สวัสดี ปี ใหม่
नया साल मुबारक हो
Galikelaach Nye Yar years
happy new
C Новым годом
Nu Sal Mbarک Happy New Year
Mutlu yeni yıl
З Новим роком
An Nou fericit
Happy New Year
Head THERE aastat
Happy New Year
Ευτυχισμένο το νέο έτος
Laimīgu Jauno gadu
Sena t-tajba Boldog új évet
Šťastný nový rok
Godt nytt år
Vitin Gezuar e ri
Felice anno nuovo
Glückliche neues Jahr
Godt nytår
Felic Any nou
Urte berri on
Happy New Year
Gott nytt år
Happy new year
Feliz ano novo
Happy bhliain nua
Gleðilegt Nytt Ar

0 comments:

Post a Comment